Saturday, July 30, 2016

dark chocolate candy Cookies

dark chocolate candy Cookies -

Dark Chocolate Candy Bar Cookies

I have a confession, my child has no idea what the cookies, or chocolate for that matter. I will not pretend that cookies are actually graham crackers or something like that, but I tell myself as I have to keep a secret better not? He learned that the chocolate chips were picked up after a couple who had fallen on the floor of the realization of these cookies, but I'm proud of how I managed to keep him in the dark this long . (The last thing I need is to beg and whine for something new haha!)

So that brings me to this Halloween weekend and Trick or Treating. Do you go with an old almost two years? It seems silly to walk around with make him candy, I do not intend to let him actually eat, but at the same time, our family costume will be freaking adorable, well, I want to show. So I guess the only thing to do is to spend Halloween, my cute get get a basket of candy, then take it home and eat it myself right? I mean, what other choice do I have ??

Dark Chocolate Candy Bar Cookies

If you are someone who finds your house full of candy leftovers coming Sunday and you don 't want to sit just eat it all yourself these cookies are a great place for all your extras. My favorite double chocolate cookies with sea salt served the basic recipe, and I loaded with M & Ms, Milky Ways, Twix, Butterfingers & peanut butter cup. You can really use anything well and these cookies are fabulous. Each type of candy cooked a little differently so that the end result was all kinds of crunchy, gooey surprises in store.

If you have to finish with a Halloween candy bucket coming like me then you may as well have fun cooking project at the end of the day right ??

I want to end the post on a serious note. If you read other food blogs, make sure you have heard that one of our fellow bloggers, chocolate Joan, and more, died suddenly last week. I met Joan times and although I did not know well, it was clear she was a warm woman, loving and gentle that truly loved life and his family. Please join me and the rest of the blogging community food we celebrate the life of Joan and her love for chocolate. I wanted to post something that I knew would be up to the driveway of Joan and I hope that this recipe is it. Please give his blog a little love, as any income gains his blog will go straight to her 3 children. With recipes like Brownie Bottom Cheesecake Bars and Brownies Lunch Lady I doubt you'll find a disk find something to love on his website.

Print
Chocolate Dark Candy Bar Cookies
Ingredients
  • ¾ cup butter, softened (1½ sticks)
  • ¾ of brown sugar cup
  • ½ cup granulated sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1¾ cups all purpose
  • ⅜ black cup cocoa powder
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch corn
  • 1 teaspoon of baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • ½ semisweet or dark cup chocolate chips
  • 1½ cups chopped bars candy / candy of your choice
Instructions
  1. in a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, cornstarch and salt set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and mix for a minute or until smooth and creamy.
  3. Gradually add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips and half pieces of candy.
  4. Scoop dough balls 2 inches and place on a cookie sheet or plate. Press the rest of the pieces of candy in the top of the dough. Freeze for 30-60 minutes or until the dough is super close.
  5. Preheat oven to 350F.
  6. After the dough has cooled, place the cookie dough on a baking sheet, 2 inches.
  7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are set. Cool for a few minutes before removing from cookie sheet and cool on wire rack. Repeat with remaining dough!

Advertiser