Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Holiday Dessert Round-up

Holiday Dessert Round-up -
xmascollage1
As the holidays quickly approaching, I thought it would not be a bad idea to look back at what is happening in my kitchen since Thanksgiving. I actually surprised how much I baked it in a few weeks! For some reason, I felt like a slacker this year, thinking that I could do much more. 12 recipes in 3 weeks- right not too bad?
(From left to top left)
Chocolate Candy Cane Cupcakes
Homemade Eggnog
Cranberry Lemonade Bars
Eggnog Cupcakes with Bourbon Caramel
Salted Caramel-stuffed cookies Double Chocolate
Eggnog Snickerdoodles
Collages1
Cranberry Crumble Bars
famous Toffee family
ginger Cookies cheese stuffed cream
Peppermint Oreos
chocolate Chip cookies Toffee Chunks and sea salt
chocolate Salted Caramel Hot
This year, I'm obsessed with the usual suspects: Eggnog, peppermint , Cranberries and salted caramel. If you need a last minute treatment, chances are that I have done something that you can love :) This evening my family and I are heading to an indoor water park in Wisconsin Dells for a great night last minute- spontaneous away. I'm actually so excited- I mean who does not like slides right? I certainly do. Anyway, I will not be back in my kitchen NYC until Wednesday, so I'll see you when I come with my next treat! a wonderful weekend, joyful and cheerful.

Advertiser