Thursday, September 1, 2016

Salted Brown Butter Treats Krispie

Salted Brown Butter Treats Krispie -

Krispies

Oh Rice Krispie Treat. Bake sale classic, childhood favorite, crunchy, chewy, sticky all in one, it is difficult to improve Is not it? Although last, when I went to Disney, I spotted a fantasy in LaGuardia Airport "Brown Butter Sea Salt Krispie Treat." I almost bought, but Andy talked me out of it (I ' had already obtained pastries for the plane) reminding me that I could probably do it myself right? So I went to this adventure for the first day, we got it and we're here.

They are very close to conventional rice Krispie Treats, but totally made up a notch. The brown butter really makes a huge difference, giving an almost nutty flavor grilled. I'm sure you can imagine how the sea salt flakey bits sprinkled on top are too- I really like you combo this sweet and salty! Moreover these are just the easiest things in the world to really Make- 10 minutes from beginning to end and someone just so satisfying at the same time. Let them this weekend- and get ready to play your Krispie rice! (Plus, they are made with cereals .breakfast then ...?)

krispies2

Advertiser