Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Football

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Football -

FootballCookies

I do not always loved football. Oh no…. In high school, I spent playing in my band uniform rally game songs with the rest of the music geeks. (Oh, and do not forget my years in the color guard I swapped my flute for a flag but I was still pretty asshole!) I rooted for the team of my school as much as someone another, but I do not really understand what that meant nothing and the more I remember when the Packers won the Super Bowl in '97 were the green and gold tortilla chips.

there

About 8 years, things have changed. I realized I had actually a deep loyalty to my Green Bay Packers and I really enjoyed the game! It does not hurt that the pack has had an incredible season this year and I discovered the pleasure of rooting for a good team ... what can I say, I'm stuck on it since. Now I am a die hard fan- I even convince Andy to spring for the cable package that includes all games considered. I can not bear to miss a!

FootballCookies2

It does not hurt that the food and drinks that usually come with football are among my favorites. (Pumpkin Beer anyone?) I like the comfort gather to watch a game, eat some comfort food and just relax. Would these cookies be the perfect addition to your game day spread?

They are soft cookies perfect creamy peanut butter with chocolate icing. The fact that they look like adorable foodballs renders better do not you think? Now, who wants to come to watch football? I can promise you these cookies and a little boy just as sweet crawl ...;)

Do not forget the other delights Game-day archive

3 BeanTurkey Chile

[!

Crockpot BBQ Meatballs

JalapeƱo Popper Pull Apart Bread

Beer Caramel Pretzel cookie Bars

Sweet & cookie Monster Salty

Salted Caramel Snack Mix

Print
chocolate peanut butter cookies soccer
Ingredients
for the cookies:
  • ½ cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
  • ½ cup creamy peanut butter
  • white sugar
  • ½ cup
  • ½ cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 egg
  • ½ extract teaspoon vanilla
  • 1¼ cups all use
  • ½ teaspoon baking powder
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • ¾ teaspoons of baking soda
for Icing:
  • 1 stick of butter softened
  • 2- 3 cups powdered sugar
  • 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
  • ¼ cup milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions
  1. cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars until smooth. Beat the egg and vanilla.
  2. In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the butter mixture until just combined. (No meal streaks should be visable but do not over mix!)
  3. Chill dough in refrigerator for at least 45 minutes.
  4. Preheat oven to 375F. Use a small cookie scoop the balls dough portion and the Smush in more than one oval. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper 2 inches for about 10 minutes or until the cookies start to brown. Be careful not to overcook
For the Frosting:
  1. Beat butter with powdered sugar (. Mixture can be dry) Add vanilla and milk gradually until frosting is smooth - pick about a ¼ cup for the laces. Add the cocoa powder and mix until smooth.
  2. Frost cookies with an offset spatula and a small piping bag to the laces.
notes
basic biscuits adapted from: All Recipes

Advertiser