Friday, October 21, 2016

* * Guest Post Cherry Blondies Biscoff

* * Guest Post Cherry Blondies Biscoff -

blondies1

Today I have an extra special treat for you. Dear Erin Big Fat Baker is here to share some blondies killer with you. I am so grateful to have mild blogging friends to help while I'm in Costa Rica for my honeymoon!

Hello readers of Chick Baker! My name is Erin and I am from Big Fat Baker. Today I am here to help Audra some time, she loves her honeymoon!

I want to know, have you jumped on the butter cookie bandwagon yet? Finally, I must! One day at the store, I broke down and bought a Biscoff spread cream jar. Some of you may know Biscoff these little gingerbread cookies as you get on Delta flights. But now they have spread like peanut butter tastes just like those delicious cookies and is good about everything! I would say it is still good enough to compete with nutella.

cherries

So to keep me from eating all the pot with a spoon, I cooked with it and the result was this pie servers such as creating blondie. These blondies are thick and fluffy, but also have a higher edges and crisp - just like a brownie

Downloads1

I chose to add fresh bing cherries for seasonality and the Colour. You can ignore them, or exchange them for chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, or even blueberries. Here is the recipe to make your own Biscoff Blondies today!

Print
* Guest Post * Cherry Biscoff Blondies
Ingredients
  • ¼ cup butter, melted and cooled
  • two brown cups of sugar
  • spread ¾ Biscoff cup
  • 3 eggs
  • 2¾ AP flour
  • ½ teaspoon cinnamon
  • 2 ½ teaspoon baking powder
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup chopped cherries cherries (optional)
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F fat / line a 9x13 pan.
  2. In a small bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Put aside.
  3. Mix butter, sugar, and Biscoff until fully mixed and light / fluffy.
  4. Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
  5. Mix the chopped cherries into the dry ingredients and then add it all at once. Mix by hand until dry ingredients are incorporated and cherries are still intact.
  6. Spread the batter into your pan and bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting and serving. keep well covered -. Up to 4 days

adapted Recipe: Sugar Coated Sarah

Advertiser