Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Perfect Vanilla Cupcakes

Perfect Vanilla Cupcakes -

vanillacupcakes

Earlier this week, I was talking about classic recipes that every home cook needs in their recipe box . If you're a baker in the house at the time of cupcakes, perfect Vanilla Cupcake is a must- have do not you think? I fell in love with the small simple vanilla cake with a sweet creamy frosting back when I got to New York, and I wander the small tasting cakes in the city of all bakeries in search of my favorite . My standards were - well crumb, wet, responsible for the flavor of pure vanilla and a sweet vanilla frosting that is both creamy and has a bit of a crust I tasted many delicious ones (if that makes sense.) and some people just OK, but until recently, I cooked one.

are my perfect cupcakes with vanilla and although I have done a lot on this blog is by far my favorite. It is actually the recipe of Georgetown Cupcakes, which believe it or not, I've never been to. (There is one in New York, but I stopped buying cupcakes at the time I started cranking on a 2-3 desserts a week to the blog.) Although I ' did vanilla cake recipes "official" other bakeries before, they were not quite right. I love this little cake and I used my new favorite vanilla frosting that still made them better. It adds just a touch of cream cheese frosting enough to give that little punch and keep it super creamy.

So- are you doing this weekend or what? I would consider, but we are heading today DISNEY WORLD! Woohoo! Stay tuned to my Instagram feed for some updated pictures of the weekend. TGIF!

vanillacupcakes2

Print
Perfect Vanilla Cupcakes
Ingredients
  • 2½ cups flour
  • 2½ c. baking powder
  • ¼ c. salt
  • 1 stick of butter, at room temperature
  • 1¾ cups sugar
  • 2 large eggs, at room temperature
  • 2½ c. vanilla
  • 1¼ cups whole milk, at room temperature
For the Frosting:
  • 2 sticks unsalted butter, sweet
  • 4 ounces cream cheese
  • 3-5 cups powdered sugar
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line two muffin tins with cupcake liners. Put aside.
  2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
  3. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a spatula, cream the butter and sugar until pale and smooth. Mix the eggs, one at a time.
  4. Add vanilla in milk.
  5. With the mixer on low speed, alternate adding dry ingredients and milk, beginning and ending with dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
  6. Fill liners about ⅔ of the way. Bake for 16-18 minutes or until a toothpick buried in one of the cakes comes out clean. Allow cookies to cool on a rack. Always cool before frosting 100%
For the icing :.
  1. Cream butter and cream cheese. Mix vanilla. Add powdered sugar, one cup at a time. Start with 3 cups and add more as the rigid way you want it. Add food coloring if desired and ice cooled cupcakes.
Notes
Cupcake recipe Georgetown Cupcakes

Advertiser