Monday, January 30, 2017

Fudgy brownies Pumpkin

Fudgy brownies Pumpkin -

PumpkinBrownies1

Thanks for sticking with me guys. Maybe I am more critical of myself and my work that you are, but I feel like I have contributed to the world of food blogging lately was not my best work. Maybe he's fine and I'm just grumpy and tired, or it could be that I always feel rushed when writing and photography, and things do not feel quite the same ... Anyway, thank you for sticking with me.

I wish I could promise that from this space would be filled with well executed more photos and creative recipes, but I can not do it. Lately it seems that the more I plan and try to keep in my day, unless I am actually able to accomplish. So when I have an hour for a nap Hugo to cook something, it is more likely than not that Easy-I mean really easy. As a bowl and in less than one hour.

pumpkinbrownies2

Fortunately, these brownies are just that: simple, seasonal and delicious. They are made with a full cup of pumpkin puree, but you never know. This is perfect for me, because I love the pumpkin is the texture, but I do not necessarily like the pumpkin and chocolate together. (Yes, I'm in the camp.) So no pumpkin spice or something like that, but the sneaky squash in brownies I love. (Squash would also be great here!)

Thank you for your patience in the meantime ... make these easy and delicious ultra Brownies who also happen to be vegan !! (But you never know ever!)

Print
Fudgy Pumpkin Brownies
Ingredients
  • ¼ cup coconut oil (other vegetable oil will work as well)
  • ¾ cup white sugar
  • 1 tablespoons coffee vanilla extract
  • flour 1 cup all-purpose
  • ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder (I used dark)
  • ¾ tablespoons of baking soda coffee
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • 1 pumpkin puree cup
Frosting:
  • 2 tablespoons unsweetened powder cocoa
  • 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil soup *
  • 1 cup icing sugar
  • 1-2 tablespoons milk (coconut, almond or any regular work)
  • ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions
for Brownies:
  1. Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly spray a baking dish 8x8 and line with parchment paper.
  2. In a large bowl, whisk together coconut oil, sugar and vanilla. Sprinkle the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt on top and fry, starting with the dry ingredients and mix everything together. (Mixture will be dry.)
  3. Add the pumpkin puree until dough is smooth and just combined.
  4. Spread batter into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted mid back with a few crumbs
  5. Allow brownies to cool before frosting
for the icing: ..
  1. in bowl of medium to large size, mix coconut oil and cocoa powder until 'to smooth. Add powdered sugar, ½ cup at a time, alternating with the milk. Stir in vanilla.
  2. Spread icing on cooled brownies and enjoy!
Notes
* For the icing, you can absolutely use butter as well. I chose the coconut oil this time for a fully vegan brownie, but it's delicious both ways ...

adapted recipe from: All Recipes

Advertiser