Saturday, June 11, 2016

Best of 2013 (your and my favorites)

Best of 2013 (your and my favorites) -

2013 bestcollage 2

all-First Happy New Year! Where oh where is it 2013? I really feel like it was just yesterday I celebrated NYE forward to a new year and a trip to Europe recently booked. 2013 was very great both personally and for this little old blog. I feel so lucky to have the chance to do something that I love so much and I'm still in awe STILL everyone, but my mother made the bed or the recipes I actually sharing. It means a lot to me and I can not wait to see what 2014 has in store. (I mean that I have a baby soon it is guaranteed to be just awesome?)

I have compiled a mix of the most popular recipes this year, and some of my favorites. I finally got my fear of post recipes and tasty dinners and it is they went pretty well! You can bet that in 2014 I became a mom, I'll cook a lot and sharing much more tasty food. I hope it still ok with you! :)

Before turning to the "best" I need something specific you ASK-would like to see on The Chick Baker in 2014

honeypie

the Salty Honey Pie is one of the most delicious things I've ever baked or eaten. The texture is perfect and the combo of honey and salt is quite spectacular.

pav

The Lemon Cream Pavlovas were a light and summery favorite pie that are perfect for the season ahead citrus. They are both tart and sweet, soft, creamy and light. - And are they not gay

pbbrownie

Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies combine two of my favorite flavors in a rich cream and brownie- to die for

?! Red Velvet for Two

Red Velvet Cupcakes for two I was so proud of this recipe because I spent so much time perfecting and he really proved

pbj2

peanut butter and jelly Sandwich cookies- sweet biscuits with peanut butter sticky PBJ filling- an obvious favorite!

pie2

perfect Blackberry Pie-really so so perfect. Incredible with fresh summer berries and also to jelly if you want to do out of season

cookies2

Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two - Another attempt to develop a small batch recipe proved extremely successful with these biscuits crackly, crisp and fluffy

saltycaramel

Salty Caramel Ice Cream -. This was my first time trying a new method and it was a huge success. This ice cream is to die for.

nokneadcrustybread3

No-Knead Crusty Artisan Bread was one of the coolest things I discovered this year. I did it many times and it was always easy and perfect.

creme3

Crème Brûlée Cupcakes- small fluffy white cake filled with creamy custardy filling and a crunchy sugar top. This was one of my best ideas cupcake, I think!

cake

Buttermilk Berry layer cake that was pie servers everything I wanted in a summer dessert. It was fruity fluffy- to light and pie bits of lemon whipped cream cheese icing. Love it!

cheesecake3

No-Bake Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce quick creamy cheesecake Perfect for hot days when you can not bear to turn on your oven!

pumpkinbread

Easy One-bowl Pumpkin Bread - it's just too easy for how it tastes good. I made countless rolls this fall and plan to have it as a standard recipe for years to come!

soup2

Quick and easy guy Tortellini soup like a tasty recipe that makes me so happy! What is not to love about this soup oh-so easy and delicious?

Salted Caramel Layer Cake

Salted Caramel Vanilla Bean pie servers layer, I did this as a model of my wedding cake and my version may have been even better. These flavors are hard to mess up!

macarons3

Make Macarons- What I learned in Paris After taking a course in Paris for macs I share what I learned in this post. I'm glad many of you find it useful! :)

Advertiser