Saturday, June 11, 2016

Salted Caramel Snack Mix

Salted Caramel Snack Mix -

snackmix2

Neither Andy or my teams play in the Superbowl this year (Packers & 49ers) but I remain have a football loving husband who likes to miss a game. (It will have this year if I'm in the work of course!) But I hope we will look with a baby in our arms that would be just perfect. (And you can bet I affublant him in his little Packers pjs even if they are not in the game!) This sweet and salty mix snack is a huge crowd pleaser and the perfect thing to bring a Superbowl party or get together with people who love this blend of flavors as much as we do. The basic idea starts like caramel corn but pretzels, cereals, nuts and M & Ms are also thrown in- create delicious salty goodness caramely clusters. He made a good portion size, it is easy to throw together, and lasts at least a week- making it a perfect treat "ahead of time" to bring to your Sunday meet.

snack mix

PS it's so weird to write these blog posts in advance not knowing if I'll have a baby when you read it. I made it there few weeks, but now would like to have as my sweet and salty cravings were out of control !!

Advertiser