Monday, July 4, 2016

Holiday Cookie Time!

Holiday Cookie Time! -

cookiecollage

Hey Guys! I'll keep this short and I compiled Sweet-9 of my all favorite cookie recipes time to give you some inspiration for what is (let's be honest) the cookies season !! I cook up a storm and just love giving biscuits and sweets to everybody I see this time of year. Two new cookie recipes are coming in the next week or two, but in the meantime here's something for you to go.

Also ... the giving season is upon us, so I've met with a group of friends Bloggy to finance a KitchenAid Stand Mixer for one of our readers !! The gift lasts a week so please enter below. If ever there was a cookery special device for die-made easier- what it is! Good luck

I am a week of impressive festive treats so stay tuned !!

And for COOKIES (From Top left in the collage)

Flourless Chocolate cookies

easy Crinkle molasses cookies

Chocolate Chewy Peppermint cookies

soft Frosted Eggnog cookies

M & M Chewies

Frosted Snowflake sugar cookies

malted Salted Brown butter cookies

Chewy dark chocolate peanut butter cup cookies

Chewy chocolate Chip cookie Mix

10801637_1020421453434102_7645938844324171544_n

Advertiser