Thursday, August 18, 2016

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups with Peanut Butter Frosting

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups with Peanut Butter Frosting -

The-Baker-Chick.com

Like many, I had some jobs / funny horrible enough when I'm teenager. My first was a cashier at Frozen Custard Kopp to 14. The cream was / is amazing, but the bosses were mean and used to charge me 4.75 My hourly wage if I made mistakes ringing people. Then come storing the beauty section in a grocery store that was not as bad but boring as possible. The one that stuck was working at the mall down the street away. In fact, I liked this job because I got to dress 50% all models in cute outfits.

anyway it was when I was 16, and the habit of eating sugary junk food without consequence, my favorite things to do on my 15 minute break was executed in the courtyard of food and get one of these frosted Ms. cookie cups field. Are you familiar? They also had mini biscuits and thick frosted brownies I could not get enough, but their chocolate chip cookie cups with thick butter inside were my favorite.

as I came home the other day, all I could think about was these cups and biscuits I had a little have them as soon as humanly possible (which is what happens when I get a treat on the brain!) so I made my own version of these, using my favorite cookie recipe and a soft, creamy peanut butter frosting. I've never done before baking cups and the possibilities are endless. Cookie ice cream sundae anyone? I really loved it and could not help to feel transported to counter Mrs. Fields .though ... I must say I am really glad that I'm not!

Advertiser