Thursday, September 29, 2016

25 Apple Recipes!

25 Apple Recipes! -

25 Apple Recipes!

August is almost over which means that my brain is already autumn and nothing means fall is really cooking on us as Apple Season! You know I'm a girl falling through and through and I can not wait to crisp autumn days with crisp leaves under my feet. (Also, I bought the cutest Hugo boots just ask for some cooler weather ...)

I compiled 25 fabulous recipes Apple to help you get too excited About cooking fall as I am. Half are my own the last two years and I'm including links to 12 great recipes of my blogging friends. Autumn-Soccer-Pumpkin-Apple Foliage- Woohoo !!

Caramel Apple Crisp

Salted Caramel Apple Crisp: This recipe is so easy and just the most delicious thing with vanilla ice cream!

Chewy Caramel Apple Cookies

Chewy Caramel Apple cookies- toffee bits and pieces of dried apple makes these ultra festive cookies and my personal favorite.

French Apple Cake

French Custard apple cake: This cake is served cold, full of apple layers and creamy with a crispy topping. It is both light and decadent!

Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls

The only thing better than cinnamon rolls? Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls full of sweet apple slices with caramel frosting.

Deep Dish Apple Pie

This Ultra Deep Dish Sour Cream Apple Pie is made in a pan spring as to enable even more apple layers. Sour cream and crumb head are one of my favorite apple pie recipe!

White Chocolate Mini Cupcakes with Apple Cinnamon Compote

This is an oldie but a goodie. Creamy white chocolate Mini Cheesecakes with Apple Cinnamon Compote- treats the perfect bite size!

Autumn Apple Turnovers

Autumn Apple Turnovers pair flakey pastry with spicy hot apples- perfect for a crisp morning with a cup of tea!

Apple Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting

sheet cake cinnamon apple with cheese cream icing is a super easy cake that is definitely a crowd pleaser- this was the first recipe sheet cake I was doing and I love it!

Homemade Caramel Apples

Caramel Apples from scratch a few tricks to keep the house caramel paste perfectly apple it a festive feast in the fall.

Apple Cheddar Scones

Apple Cheddar Scones- If you are not paired with Apple Cheddar you miss outside these scones were tasty, sweet and amazing.

Apple Spice Crumb Bread

Apple Spice Crumb breadwinner This tasty and moist quick bread is full of apple pieces and fall spices!

Caramel Apple Scones

Caramel Apple Scones- It has been 3 years I made these beauties, and I really need to return to this fabulous recipe. Tender scones with apple brunch glaze- caramel perfection!

And my friends on the web ...

Mini Caramel Apple Pop-tarts with Brown Sugar Glaze- Eats Well With Others

Eats Apple Cider Caramel Corn - Annie

Apple Peanut Butter Granola Bars daughter against Dough

Honeycrisp Apple Sangria- the Redheaded Baker

Apple cinnamon Bundt cake with maple cream cheese Frosting- Greens and chocolate

Apple Peanut Butter plates Blondies- Persnickity

Brown Sugar Apple Cobbler- Bake or Break

cinnamon Apple Blondies- Bakerita

Spritzy Apple Cider Floats- the Reluctant Entertainer

German Apple Cake - Kitchen Tested

Salted Caramel Turtle Apples- Flavor mountains

almond Struedel Apple Muffins - A Mosiac edible

Stovetop apple Crisp - French press Heather

apple streusel Bars - Skinny Chick This can cook

Advertiser