Friday, September 9, 2016

Flourless chocolate cookies

Flourless chocolate cookies -

flourless2

Everything called "flourless chocolate" me always hooks from the start. Like a rich and dense flourless chocolate cake or pie or cupcakes and cookies are no exception. They seem too good to be true. No gluten? No dairy products? Other than chocolate and powdered sugar, they actually seem to dare I say "healthy-ish"? I mean no butter / oil / flour, it is a step beyond regular cookies right? I think so ... especially when you bite into one and discover the texture. crispy, tender edges, centers of fudge and loads of chocolate- what's not to love?

An added bonus is that they are gluten free so they are the ideal treatment for things to all loved ones who can not handle wheat. (Although be honest- they are so good they will perhaps not even believe that they do not contain flour.)

flourless1

Although I am not really "celebrate" Valentine's Day, I love an excuse to make chocolate desserts for those I love the most. Any party that seems to be generally centered on sweets is a winner in my book right? These cookies are definitely a crowd pleaser and too easy not to go whip a lot right now !! :)

Advertiser