Sunday, September 18, 2016

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies -

Regarding the Christmas cookies, often classic recipes are my favorites. The boys of spice bread my mother at the top of this list, followed by frosted sugar cookies, and these. Peanut butter flowers used to be a must-have for my year holiday baking, but I was still a little embarrassed by hard like chocolate piece of rock in the middle when I really wanted something softer and more evenly distributed . That's why these cookies are quickly becoming a new favorite. They are sweet, cute and oh so easy. (The hardest part is not wrapping all peanut butter cups!)

When the beautiful people Wayfair PeaPod and asked if I would participate in a holiday cookie bake-off I, of course could not resist. They sent me some recipes of their own to use as inspiration for my contribution to biscuits. A thumbprint cookie chocolate filled immediately reminded me of the favorites, and no cookie bake-off is complete without a right of peanut butter and chocolate?

Print
peanut butter cup-Cookies
Ingredients
  • 1¾ cups all-flour
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon of baking soda
  • ½ cup softened butter
  • white sugar
  • ½ cup
  • ½ cup peanut butter
  • ½ cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 tablespoons milk
  • 30- 40 miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cups unpacked
Instructions
  1. Place the peanut butter cups a-wrapped in the freezer to make them more easy to handle. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (10 degrees C). Mix flour, salt and baking soda; put aside.
  2. Cream butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat the egg, vanilla and milk
  3. Gradually the flour mixture. mix until just combined. Shape into 1 inch balls 30-40 and place each in a mini muffin molds ungreased.
  4. Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a cup of peanut butter in each. Cool and carefully remove from pan.
Notes
I suggest to cool them immediately, otherwise the chocolate will melt and herded. difficult

Recipe adapted from: All revenue

Advertiser