Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Ancho Brownies * Guest Post *

Ancho Brownies * Guest Post * -

It is amazing how good friends really step up in the face of a crisis. When I discovered Sunday that Andy (who was in Las Vegas) had dangerously ill epistaxis, went to the emergency room, and needed surgery- it does not take me long to buy a last minute ticket to fly and be with him. I emailed all my wonderful friends Monday milk bar, to know that I can not be able to view them in time, and also ask if anyone might Guest Post for me since I did not know when I would be back. When I landed in Vegas and turned on my phone, I'm so touched with all nature and generous offers to help. I'm really lucky to have such a great community.

When the beautiful Meagan blog Scarletta Bakes offered to share one of his treats with you all that I was so touched and excited. It comes with the most delicious and I love that these brownie show some of its southwest rocket revenues. Visit his site and get ready to drool!

PS Andy is doing much better. Fingers crossed, it is deleted his appointment today and we will be on the red eye home tonight. Here Meagan ...

What a pleasure to be invited on the beautiful blog Audra display! In time I came to know Audra, I learned that it is not only a slammin 'baker and an inspirational blogger, but is also such a wonderful person and friend. I am delighted to be a part of the Chick Baker today! Celebrate with brownies!

Someone asked me recently if I had never met anyone who did not like eating heat / spice with chocolate. I had to pause and think about it, and I realized that I've never actually met one of these alien creatures.

I began to wonder if I did meet one, would we be able to communicate?

do I have to use charades to help them understand the importance of trying some freshly ground chili powder them with chocolate sauce?

Or maybe I should mime the value of sprinkling a spoonful of cayenne land on a bowl of chocolate ice cream.
I'm not sure.

But I'm pretty sure that instead of busting my charades skills shortage incredibly, I just could serve them a Brownie Ancho and would communicate very well

I absolutely loved this recipe ever since I found :. it is simple to prepare and huge returns, spicy brownie squares of chocolate ridiculously

I really as the recipe itself has a very simplistic feel to it .; the author never mentions once or hand mixer, and in that spirit, I only use a bowl, whip and double boiler during preparation of the dough. There is a total breeze.

There is chocolate. It is piquant. It is a panacea for all communication problems. Skip charades and try Ancho Brownie today.

Print
Ancho Brownies Rebecca Rather
Ingredients
  • 1 pound semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
  • 1 pound unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
  • 8 eggs, at room temperature
  • 3 cups sugar
  • 2 cups all purpose
  • 1½ tablespoons ancho chili powder
  • 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1 cup pine nuts or pecans, toasted (optional)
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 325 ° F
  2. Butter a baking dish 9 by 13 inches.
  3. Mix the chocolate and butter in the top shelf of a double boiler, place? over (not touching) barely simmering water in the pan bottom, and heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate and butter are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from fire.
  4. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until thick and smooth. Add the flour, ancho powder, chocolate chips and nuts and stir until well combined. Stir in chocolate mixture and butter.
  5. Pour batter evenly into prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack. Cut into 12 squares. Serve with ice cream
Notes
Cook Note :. I find these Brownies took much more than 20-25 minutes to bake in my oven to 325 degrees - about 40 minutes total. I would check your Brownies for cooking from 22 minutes, and do not be afraid to give them the extra time they need.

Advertiser