Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Cookie Monster sweet and savory

Cookie Monster sweet and savory -

Sweet and Salty Monster Cookies

The fact that I'm a big fan of sweet and salty combo is no mystery. As I will be as a baker, I am always looking for ways to sneak things in my savory baked goods. Last week was my second time trying to bacon in a dessert, and do not even get me started on my salty caramel obsession.

Sweet and Salty Monster Cookies

There was only matter of time until I started adding chips and pretzels in my treats. Although I liked the cookies last year compost in the Milk Bar Monday, there were so many flavors in progress (butterscotch, coffee grounds, graham cracker crumbs,) that I could barely taste my salty snacks. I wanted the crunch pretzels and potato chips to be the star of these cookies.

Sweet and Salty Monster Cookies- The Baker Chick

As the base, I use these monster cookies, I've always dreamed of doing again since last year. crushed pretzels and potato chips have replaced the M & Ms that resulted in a perfectly sweet cookies, salty and sweet. This cookie is full of peanut butter and oatmeal and chocolate chips. Sweet & salty air!

Sweet and Salty Monster Cookies- The Baker Chick

Print
Sweet and monster Salty Cookies
Ingredients
  • 1 stick of butter (softened)
  • 1¼ c. brown sugar
  • 1 c. sugar
  • 2 cups creamy peanut butter
  • 3 eggs
  • ½ c. vanilla
  • 2 c. baking soda
  • ½ c. salt
  • 4½ quick oats cups
  • chips
  • ½ chocolate cup
  • ½ pretzels cup crushed
  • ½ cup crushed crunchy chips
Instructions
  1. cream butter, sugar and peanut butter with an electric mixer until fluffy and creamy.
  2. Add the eggs and vanilla mixture until just combined. Add the baking soda and mix.
  3. Fold in oats and chocolate chips, pretzels and potato chips
  4. Average use / large spoon cookie or spoon, place rounded balls of dough on a parchment plate -Lined cookie and press lightly. Bake for 11 -. 12 minutes at 375 degrees

Advertiser