Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies

Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies -

coconut4

I know you're not supposed to mess with a good thing, but sometimes you just at. I mean, I thought I found there the perfect age to cookies with chocolate chips, then I found even better. It is hard to think of a way to improve the chocolate chip cookies at all, but I can tell you that this recipe really? There is something about the use of coconut oil that just sends these over the edge. They are so good, that I did two days in a row, and both 2 lots dozens were polished off almost immeadeatly. (Do not worry we had help.)

coconut3

The coconut oil adds a wonderful rich flavor, and makes the texture of biscuit puffier well that when I make them with butter. (They spread a lot less too.) An extract key coconut improves the flavor a bit more making the overall taste so unique and delicious. The texture is perfect with cracked edges, a soft and fluffy center and a perfectly round shape and fluffy.

Now that I know how wonderful coconut oil was in the cookies, I can not wait to try it in other baked goods. Any suggestion? I like to use healthy fats and switching up from pounds of butter I spend a week. Coconut oil is my new favorite thing !!

coconut2

Recipe slightly adapted Culinary Adventures Tracey via How Sweet It Is. (At suitable origin Illustrated cooking.)

Advertiser