Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Lemon Cookies White Chocolate Chunk with Toasted Coconut

Lemon Cookies White Chocolate Chunk with Toasted Coconut -

lemonwhitechocolate3

This message is part 2 in my new series "old-post- makeover. " I hope you guys do not mind, but I really think it is worth it for me to bring some of these oldies but goodies from my early days. Not only did I have about 10 players at the time, but my photos left a lot to be desired. I'm proud of how far I've come to that time, and some of these amazing first recipes worth their time to really shine do not you think?

whitechococonut

I made these cookies for the first time there are exactly 3 years, and I wanted to redo since. Guys these cookies are not surprising. They have ultra sharp edges, middles chewing, and 3 flavors of my favorite cookies. Toasty coconut, lemon tart and the sweet white chocolate. Not only that, but they are easy as can throw together, (which is the only means of cooking is here!) If I'm lucky, I can run an hour or so of cooking project while Hugo is sitting in his chair inflatable in the kitchen looking at me. I'm so glad that I got to enjoy these cookies again, and most importantly- share them with you!

Print
Lemon White Chocolate Chunk Cookies with Toasted Coconut
Ingredients
  • 1¾ cup flour
  • ½ teaspoon of baking soda
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • 1 unsalted butter stick, softened
  • ½ cup brown sugar
  • ½ cup white sugar
  • 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract coffee
  • lemon zest
  • lemon extract 1 teaspoon (or) 2 tablespoons lemon juice
  • 1½ cup sweetened coconut flakes
  • 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spread coconut on a baking sheet and toast for 5-10 minutes, stirring every minute or so, until golden. Put aside.
  2. leaves biscuits with silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
  3. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
  4. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg, yellow, vanilla, zest and lemon extract (or juice.) Mix until creamy and smooth.
  5. Add dry ingredients, mix on low speed until just combined. Use a wooden spoon to fold in the coconut and white chocolate until well mixed into the dough.
  6. Use a shovel cookie or spoon to evenly portion of dough and use your hands to slightly flatten each ball of dough.
  7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are set. Let cool on rack
Notes
Recipe adapted :. AlaGrahme

Advertiser