Sunday, January 8, 2017

Easy Cranberry Butter

Easy Cranberry Butter -

cranberry

Are you good at multitasking? I like to think I am, but the truth is every time I try to put too many things on my plate, I finally stop and get nothing at all. Sound familiar to anyone else? That's exactly what happened to me last week, which is why I'm a little MIA. The truth is that I have so many positions that I was willing to share so it will take some concentrated energy calm for me to bring them all to you for Thanksgiving!

This is a simple recipe that n 't warrant much more a simple description. It is a cranberry "butter" is really smooth as a standard that can be used for almost all that time of the year. Loved it on a piece of toast, but would not it be delicious on these pumpkin cookies? Or maybe leftover Thanksgiving sandwich? I really like a lot more than the traditional cranberry sauce texture because it is so smooth and creamy. Fortunately, it's one of the things I can do in advance to prepare to host Thanksgiving.

cranberry2

There

Some months I was given a Blender BLENDTECH to review, and although I've used almost every day for smoothies, I waited for the right recipe to make what I could share with you here. I Puree cranberry butter here and, as always, it never ceases to surprise me. Within seconds the machine seems to be able to do everything that I throw out smooth as possible. I choose to leave some texture in there, but you can do as velvet-y and dreamy as you like.

I have some more wonderful recipes Thanksgiving theme are just around the corner stay tuned !! :)

Print
Easy Cranberry Butter
Ingredients
  • 2 cups fresh cranberries
  • ½ cup apple cider
  • ¼ cup maple syrup, honey or sugar
  • ½ extract teaspoon vanilla
Instructions
  1. in a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the cranberries, apple cider apple and sugar. Cook until cranberries begin to pop, stirring frequently.
  2. Add vanilla and continue to cook for 5-10 minutes, until the sauce begins to thicken and reduce. Use it as is, or pureƩ in a blender for a smoother texture.
Notes
* serve on toast, crackers, turkey, or a Thanksgiving leftover sandwich!

Advertiser