Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies

Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies -


pbbrownie

I realized something last week, which was quite shocking and embarrassing, and it was remedied immediately. I have not posted a candy recipe since June JUNE. It is a very long time. It was actually classic birthday chocolate cake Andy and I remember very well have to cover my face with a towel while the glaze of it because my first trimester and chocolate do not go together well. The smell did horrible things to me, but he wanted a chocolate cake I've had it happen to him. I guess the memory kept me away from chocolate for the rest of my first and second quarter too, until last week when I really wanted one and realized it was so long. (PS I'll be in my third quarter in a few weeks. It absolutely blows my mind.)

pbbrownie2

Ok- I just remember that I made chocolate croissants just a few weeks, but those that come with a small amount of chocolate, and last week, I want something rich, fudge and worthy of a pregnancy craving 25 weeks. peanut butter cheesecake swirled into brownie batter seemed the best way to go and I am so pleased with how they were found. The ferry did not last long and you hit the place when I really need something rich and decadent. The cake peanut butter cheesecake batter is swirled in a great basic recipe for brownie and topped with chocolate chips for chocolate extra punch there. It would be a pleasure for the crowd infallible for all those who love the combo of classical flavor (and really how could you not ??)

Print
peanut butter Cheesecake Brownies
Ingredients
Brownie Batter:
  • 1 stick ( 1/2 cup or 4 ounces) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
  • 3 ounces of high-quality dark chocolate, chopped
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • ⅔ cup all purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (dark is best)
Cheesecake Batter:
  • 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • ⅓ cup peanut butter
  • ⅓ cup sugar
  • 1 large egg yolk
  • ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Topping:
  • ½ cup chips chocolate semisweet
Instructions
  1. Put the rack in the middle position the oven and preheat the oven to 350 ° F .
  2. Spray or butter a flat square baking oven 8 inches.
  3. Dual mode boiler resting a large heatproof bowl over a simmering pot of water. Add butter and chopped chocolate and whisk occasionally until melted.
  4. Remove from heat and add the sugar, eggs, vanilla and a pinch of salt and mix well. Stir in flour and cocoa powder until just combined and pour into prepared pan
Make cake batter cheese :.
  1. Mix cheese dough ingredients in a small bowl until smooth. Place on baking brownies, (get all the way to the edges, I just failed,) then swirl with the back of a knife or skewer.
  2. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of swirling hitters. Bake until the edges are slightly puffed and center is just set, about 35 minutes. (You can serve these warm temperatures or room, but I prefer them cold and they cut much easier that way!)
Notes
adapted recipe from: Smitten Kitchen Gourmet magazine via

Advertiser