Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Cream Frosting

Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Cream Frosting -

MG_47001

Yeah, I know I should post something healthy today. It is now 2012 and everyone wants to focus on the right goals and resolutions? I hear you, but I still makes you cookies and hopefully this Ok! You see, every 1st January, while most people sleep all day or from fees on their goals for the year, I get to celebrate the birthday of my sister Noelle! I always make an effort to have enough energy that day that we can still do something fun since she got a little jipped on the birthday front. (My Another anniversary sister is actually New Years Eve) anyway, despite my cold NYE in my neighborhood, I woke up Sunday with a terrible cold and brought out a small part festivities. Fortunately for me, I already had the made the cute little birthday cakes. (His favorite color is hot pink can you tell?) The only disappointment was that I was too sick to even give him. Well. (I'm finally feeling a little better today!)

MG_47131

So even if it is my first post of the new year, I have to share this delicious recipe with you. In fact, I did a version of it when I started the blog, and waited to try again. The cake itself was the cream cheese in it, which makes it rich and dense and just like cheesecake. The glossy glaze from a raspberry puree touch that makes the tart and sweet. The combined flavors are a delicious treat. I'm curious what cream cheese in baking cake thing. I wonder what other combinations I can come up with ...

anyway- Happy New Year to you all! From this blog was definitely one of the most amazing parts of 2011 and I am so happy to see grow this year. I have some exciting things planned, including the display of more healthy recipes. (I'll try, I promise.) 2012 marks the year I tie the knot and the year I run my first marathon! (Eek.) I hope it will be good !!

Print
Lemon Cupcakes Cream with Raspberry Frosting
Ingredients
  • ½ cup butter at room temperature
  • cheese
  • 1 (3 oz) cream package
  • Zest of 2 lemons
  • 1 teaspoon lemon extract
  • ⅔ cup sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup flour
  • ½ teaspoon of powder baking
  • ⅛ teaspoon salt
  • 2 sticks softened butter (1 cup).
  • raspberry pureĆ© 2-4 tablespoons fresh soup (I choose not to strain the seeds, but if they bother you feel free.)
  • 4½ cups confectioners sugar
  • Raspberries for garnish (optional)
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 325.
  2. beat together the butter, cream cheese, lemon zest and sugar, then beat the eggs and extract until smooth.
  3. Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
  4. gradually add the dry ingredients to the cheese mixture and beat with your mixer on low speed until just combined.
  5. Divide the batter evenly among 12 cups cupcake that were lined paper bags cupcake.
  6. Bake for 25 minutes until firm to the touch.
  7. Let cool for a few minutes in the pan and then transfer to a wire rack.
  8. Frost when cooled
For Frosting :.
  1. Beat butter with an electric mixer until fluffy and pale. Gradually add sugar and mix on low speed until thick and pasty. A tablespoon at a time, add the raspberry puree until frosting reaches a good consistency as piping. (If it is too thick, you can add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, but mine was good!)

Advertiser