Monday, February 13, 2017

Milk Bar {Monday} Blueberries & Cream Cookies

Milk Bar {Monday} Blueberries & Cream Cookies -

IMG_1897

We are back again! Although our publication schedule has been sporadic, part of our original display group is still living and dying to work our way through the Momofuku Milk Bar Cookbook, a recipe 30 step at a time. ;) Actually, I think * this is the last cookie recipe that we still have to try! (Am I The ladies right?) If I oneself both relieved to reach this milestone and sad that all the easy-ish recipes are. On diaper cakes bagel and bombs!

IMG_1875

The cookie recipe that we all did today is wonderful. dried blueberries and sweet "milk crumb" (which is Matly, salt, butter and delicious) is folded in the style of Christina Tosi signature cookie. Chewy in the center, crisp on the edges, and complex. I was honestly not sure what this would be like flavor combo, but I knew it would be unique and I am always curious to know what's in store with this cookbook. Although I have to say I loved these cookies. The texture was perfect and they tasted almost like a blueberry muffin form of a cookie. I served them with a boyfriend met on the weekend and we all could not get enough. His symbols are still a bit addictive, but ceux- are now a favorite! (I actually think I'll do them again that is not something I am prepared to do all that often.)

Blueberry & Cream Cookies- The Baker Chick

the beautiful Cassie is the complete recipe display in all its glory- check on his site Bake Your Day. PS (I again followed the advice of Cassie use bread flour in cookies Milk Bar. He seemed to really pay!)

Also- please stop by my other sites MBM friends to see how their proven cookies:

Jaqueline | The Dusty Baker

Erin | Big Fat Baker

Krissy | The creations of Krissy

Advertiser