Friday, July 22, 2016

Blueberry Muffins perfect

Blueberry Muffins perfect -

IMG_84781

I mentioned in this post I'm looking for a collection of classic recipes j 'have to age. You that- those who will one day turn into "form celebrated mom recipe". I have a handful of these types of recipes and I'm looking for some others. I am happy to say that when it comes to a perfect blueberry muffin- I found last week.

IMG_84631

In the past, I struggled with finding a muffin fruit has a thick paste enough for the fruit did not sink to the bottom. I wanted my blueberries evenly distributed throughout so that you have one in every bite. I wanted both round dome with a crumb topping. These were perfect on all accounts. The berries were so plump and juicy and there in every bite. The trim of the crumb was the perfect contact, and next time I think I'll add a little more. There's no doubt I'll make this recipe several times to come!

IMG_8505

Print
Perfect Blueberry Muffins
Ingredients
  • 2 cups all purpose
  • 1½ teaspoons baking powder
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • ? 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • ½ cup buttermilk
  • 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
  • Streusel Topping:
  • 4 tablespoons tablespoons brown sugar
  • 1 flour tablespoon
  • 2 teaspoons melted butter
  • large pinch of cinnamon
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350º. Lightly grease a muffin pan with cooking spray or vegetable oil, or a line of paper folders muffin
First preparation streusel :.
  1. In a small bowl, whisk together sugar and flour. Add butter and blend until the texture is crumbly and the butter is completely mixed in.
  2. In another small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
  3. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla and buttermilk. Add the flour mixture and stir until all combined.?Gently stir in blueberries.
  4. Divide batter evenly into 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle muffins with streusel topping.
  5. Bake at 350º for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
  6. Cool slightly before eating.

adapted recipe from Barbara Bakes

Recently+Updated701

Advertiser