Monday, August 22, 2016

Classic Fudgy Brownies

Classic Fudgy Brownies -

It was not until I started blogging (and cooking regularly) I realized brownies made from scratch could taste as good as those made from a box. I guess I just really loved the brownies box. The tops of Cracky, fudge centers, and sharp edges were perfect.

But man was I wrong. I mean these boxed versions are great, but nothing compares entirely with pure dark chocolate to get richer taste chocolate-y ever. I will never go back!

This recipe makes a very rich fudge brownie like I'm crazy. The center is smooth, rich, melt-in-your-mouth good. This is a wonderful classic recipe to have when you want the ease of mixing while using whole ingredients. This whip in no time and are really to die. Have fun!

PS Always on my honeymoon, in just a few days I'll be back and ready to cook! I can not wait to use my Kitchen Aid NEW !!!

Print
Classic Fudgy Brownies
Ingredients
  • 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
  • 10 oz dark chocolate, finely chopped
  • 2 cups packed light brown sugar
  • 1 cup all purpose flour
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • 4 large eggs
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1 cup mini chocolate chips (or other mix-ins you may want to add!)
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 F . spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray (or grease with butter.)
  2. Add 2 sticks of butter in a medium saucepan and heat to medium. Melt the butter and continue to heat until the butter sizzles. At this point, add the chocolate in the pan and gently shake the pan to dip in butter. Turn off the heat and set aside.
  3. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, combine the brown sugar, flour and salt until evenly combined. Add two eggs into the bowl and beat just until incorporated then scrape the sides of the bowl and add the remaining two eggs, again beating just until incorporated. (Do not over mix!) Mix vanilla.
  4. Whisk the butter mixture and chocolate until smooth then add in the mixing bowl. Stir to mix with a rubber spatula. Stir in chocolate chips.
  5. Pour batter into prepared pan and spread in an even layer. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached. Transfer the pan to a rack and cool completely in the pan Brownies. Brownies are easier to cut if you stick them in the fridge overnight. (I stuck the pan in the freezer for a few minutes to make them easier to cut.)

Source : Culinary Adventures Tracey via Bake! Nick Malgieri

Advertiser