Monday, September 26, 2016

Eggnog Snickerdoodles

Eggnog Snickerdoodles -
MG_43851

Hey Guys! I am so excited to be part of a fun blog event hosted by the beautiful Katrina on the Kitchen In Katrina. Every day in December a different blogger "brings cookies" to his site for a cookie-recipe-sharing extravagance. I'm in love with check in each morning to see all the delicious treats and is entirely my turn to share!

I decided to stay with something simple and make some Eggnog Snickerdoodles. These biscuits are very similar to regular Snickerdoodles with some minor changes. instead of vanilla extract I used rum extract, and instead of roll in cinnamon sugar, I used a combo of cinnamon and nutmeg. the result is a mellow, sweet party cookie that was loved by everyone that I shared with them.

Visit Kitchen in Katrina for the recipe and make sure you check out the rest of the treats amazing cookies!

IllBringtheCookies-InKatrinasKitchenLarge

Advertiser