Monday, November 7, 2016

25 recipes for spring!

25 recipes for spring! -

Spring Recipe Collage

I am in Wisconsin to visit my parents this week, and if I can get some cooking time with my mother at some point, I'm also trying to take in the sweetness that is Hugo with my family. So today-I have compiled a few of my favorite recipes for spring-y The Chick Baker, (some of which you may have forgotten) and some great recipes from around the web. It will be cold here in Milwaukee later in the week, but it was 60 degrees as I compiled what I'll Spring all the way!

IMG_5040

Creme Brulee Crepe cake

quiche4

Spring Asparagus Quiche leek and Gruyere

berry

Strawberry and Cream Napoleans

rose3

Pastel Pink Sugar cookies

rhubarb2

classic Strawberry Rhubarb Pie

nestcupcakes3

Chocolate Easter Nest Cupcakes

pav

lemon cream Pavlovas

cake3

Berry Buttermilk whipped cake icing cream cheese

lemonblonies3

Gooey Lemon Bars

cheesecake4

Raspberry swirled Lemon Cheesecake Bars

tart3 my favorite Fruit Tart

in addition to my personal favorites, here are 14 other delicious sweet and savory recipes spring some of my favorite blogs on the web!

4 -Ingredient Easter Egg Truffles Gimme Some Lovin '

Spring Pea Pesto and Pizza- Running lemon for cooking

Meyer Lemon Ricotta pie servers Simply Scratch

Raspberry Honey pistachio tart - Eats Annie

four asparagus and pancetta pizza cheese balsamic Glaze- Fabtastic Eats

100% whole wheat Carrot Texanerin Bakes pie servers

Homemade Strawberry Fruit Leather- Baked by Rachel

Chopped Salad Lebanese Chickpeas- The Lemon Bowl

spring Kitchen Cupcakes- Kailey

Ginger Soy glazed parsnips with wilted Greens - Food + with Love

Mediterranean salad with hummus-dressing- Mint Cooking with Books

Mini Brownie Fruit Pizzas- Inside Bru Crew life

Spring Mushroom Risotto with leeks and Sweet Peas- Tasty Yummies

Spring animal circus cookies- Bake.Love.Give.

Advertiser