Wednesday, November 23, 2016

{Monday} Milk Bar Cinnamon Bun Pie

{Monday} Milk Bar Cinnamon Bun Pie -

Happy Monday! Here we are with another decadent treat the wonderful Milk Bar Cookbook. This time it is the cinnamon roll gooiest you can ever imagine baked in a pie. It really can be one of the best things I've ever had, but again I say that every time I do one of Christina's creations.

IMG_63791

The base of the pie is a concoction called "Mother Dough" which is a basic bread dough recipe that is used throughout the book. Which propagates in a pie dish and posed with brown butter toast, cake liquid cheese, cinnamon, brown sugar, then another layer of all. While being cooked, it swells into a glorious dome with crunchy streusel on top and bottom layers in your mouth filling.

IMG_63851

This tart is an excellent addition to any spread of brunch, but it is quite amazing for the regular old and dessert. I loved the brown butter / cinnamon roll combo so, I think it's my new go-to for even regular recipes. It really stimulates the other flavors and makes this pie even more ", it is so bad good." (If possible.)

Visit our blog host Erin to get the full recipe, and stay tuned this week as I have found a way to use the other half of my "Mother Dough!"

see what my other MBM Gal created here "
Krissy Krissy creations of
Jaqueline at the Dusty Baker
Cassie to Bake Your Day
to Averie Averie Cooks (new member!)

Advertiser