Sunday, December 11, 2016

Fried pancakes Apple

Fried pancakes Apple -

applepancakes2

Happy Friday! I am happy to share these delicious pancakes with you, but I have to keep it short and sweet as there are about 20 empty boxes and a whole unpackaged apartment waiting for me. Moving day is 7 days away! (But who's counting?)

I whipped anyway these for breakfast last weekend, wanting to use my beautiful bag of apples for something non-desserty. I love French fries, so I fried these babies in a little butter, brown sugar and cinnamon, then added to my favorite recipe buttermilk pancakes. It was pretty simple, so perfect for the fall, and so so good. (The bacon side did not hurt.)

applepancakes

I mean it from the Apple windfall coming your way..I have to least one more apple recipe to come in the next week or two, and a tasty snack and a football fancy pastry I work today. After that- I really hope I can unpack my baking business first thing and get cracking in my new digs. I'll be sure to share some photos of my shiny new space on Instagram. When you get your first ever dishwasher, it is something worth sharing. (PS Did you know that if you do not have my Instagram last updated 6 positions at the bottom of this page?) Have a great weekend!

applepancakes3

Advertiser