Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The Best Banana Bread (Never.)

The Best Banana Bread (Never.) -

The Best Banana Bread (ever.)

I do not want to share this recipe. Even if I'm honest to goodness cooked not less than 6 loaves of this in the past 3 weeks, it did not seem blog-worthy. Not because it is not fabulous (it really is), but because it seemed a bit too boring and honestly I do not think anyone needs another recipe for banana bread.

But- every time I did, I sliced ​​shared with friends and family who all started writing to ask me the recipe. After sending 2 or 3 times, I decided that I'd blog anyway, even if none of you want another recipe for banana bread. ;)

The Best Banana Bread (ever.)

This recipe is easy as possible, a bowl, and out perfect every time. It is the wettest, tasty, melt in mouth with banana bread and I love it all. So much so that I can not have him in the house because I am addicted. I usually make 2 or 3 rolls at a time as it is the perfect gift for new parents, (I brought a cake to my friend who just had a baby a few weeks ago,) just the thing to offer its customers, and have you ever had a sundae of banana bread? (It is far too good.)

The Best Banana Bread (ever.)

Print
The Best Banana Bread (never).
Ingredients
  • 1 stick butter, melted
  • ½ cup white sugar
  • [sucrebrun
  • ½ cup
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1½ cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • ½ cup sour cream or Greek yogurt *
  • 3 ripe bananas, mashed (I usually use medium large)
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease or spray a 9-inch loaf pan, set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, and sugars. Add eggs one and a time and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
  3. Sprinkle the flour, baking soda and salt in the butter mixture and stir to mix until just combined. Add bananas and sour cream.
  4. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 60 minutes or until crust is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly before serving.
Notes
* I used sour cream, Greek yogurt, plain yogurt and buttermilk in this recipe and they all have impressive results. I crowd generally sour cream into the measuring cup is just a little more complete

Recipe adapted :. All revenue

Advertiser