Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix

Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix -

mix

If you read Wednesday's post about my baby shower, you might have noticed the cooking favors the cute theme that we gave all our customers. My sister came up with the idea of ​​a mixing cookie favor, and it seemed like the perfect gift to thank my friends and family to come celebrate my Baker Baby!

He reveals - this mixture makes a fabulous chocolate chip if different from my normal go-to, maybe my new favorite. The edges are golden brown and crispy and the inside remains soft for days. Bakers and not bakers look identical have been able to understand simple instructions that come with the mixture, and my inbox has been full of proud pictures of the finished product of my friends who could not wait to try their hand at them.

mix2

regarding, homemade gifts are as cunning, these are also easy to make, loved by all and really usable. I am for unique gifts of all kinds, but I also have no space and come to hate clutter, so something that I really have a use for is the key. My mother and I had so much fun putting this together, and whisk until 2 dozen of these pots did not take long.

We bought ingredients in bulk, and since I was one additional case of jars and several chocolate chip cookies that I do not know what to do with, I am pleased to make these new gifts for others special. Would not they be a great addition to a hostess gift? The options are really endless ... :)

Print
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar
Ingredients
in each pot:
  • 1¾ cups (7.6 ounces *) all-purpose flour
  • ¾ teaspoon baking soda coffee
  • ¾ teaspoon salt
  • 1½ cups (9 ounces) chocolate chips semisweet
  • ¾ cup (6 oz) brown sugar
  • ½ cup (3.5 ounces) granulated sugar
  • 1 wide mouth mason jar qt. size
Instructions
To assemble jars:
  1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt and mix. Scoop the pot bottom and touch a bit to settle.
  2. Gently pour the chocolate chips on top of the flour and use your hand to try to smooth into an even layer.
  3. Scoop in the brown sugar, pack lightly and sprinkle with white sugar. (You can gently press the white layer of sugar down if necessary, but probably everything fits perfectly)
Include the following instructions with the pot:
  1. Cream 1½ sticks softened butter with 1 egg and ¾ tsp vanilla extract. Add the contents of the jar and fold together, to ensure that everything is well blended and no lumps of flour, but not too mixed. rounded tablespoons drop on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, 2-3 inches. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350F.
Notes
* If you make a lot of these pots, I strongly suggest weigh ingredients. It saves tons of time and makes the process a little more transparent.

adapted recipe from: Very Best Baking

Advertiser